Jack and Nick begin their Natural Selection Comic Strip by exploring variations of animation Apps and Freeware. Jack used “Pivot” on the PC while Nick used “Animate Me” on Android. The parameters were very broad on the “how” and specific as to the “what”. Information was shared via the Science Site and Edmodo.
Here are some publication Apps on iPhone and iPad that may be of help for your journey of sharing your thoughts and learning. Some are paid and some are free but all are worth taking a look at.
- recordmp3.org = FLASH ENABLED = UPLOAD … save recording
- croak.it = Record anywhere. Push. Speak. Share.
- Storybird = Make, read, and share visual stories.
- Chogger = Nice took to make and share comic strips at.
- Pixton = The world’s best way to make comics.
- cooltoolsforschools.com = All KINDS of presentation tools!
- FOR ALL YOU TEACHERS OUT THERE = BYOT Ideas For The Classroom (Google .pdf = HERE)
ANDROID (Google Play)