MR. ELLER’S EDMODO PROFILE = HERE
3RD PERIOD / LIFE SCIENCE = HERE
4TH PERIOD / LIFE SCIENCE = HERE
5TH PERIOD / LIFE SCIENCE = HERE
6TH PERIOD / LIFE SCIENCE = HERE
SEE MR.ELLER IN CLASS FOR YOUR CLASS GROUP CODE.
- Access the the main Edmodo page at http://www.fayette.edmodo.com.
- Select “I’m a Student”.
- Enter the Group Code and fill the rest of the information out.
- You do not need an email address to set up an account but you DO need to come up with a UN and PW that is familiar and that you can remember well.
- WHEN YOU CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT make your Username be the initials bms followed by your last name and then your first initial (example: bmsellerj).
- Make your password your library number.
- Select “Sign up”
- From now on you will not “Sign up” but will “Sign in” but entering your Username or Email and your Password.
- Once you are registered in Edmodo, you can add your other classes by clicking “join” and entering the class code for your other classes. Only register for the classes you are actually in.
Link to the video tutorial = HERE